The technological and scientific advent has given us various products and devices that have eased up our everyday life. These gifts of technology have never failed to prove their helpfulness to humankind in their everyday life circle. From computers to machines there exist various gifts of technology that fulfill various needs of our everyday life in a hassle-free manner. One of the most useful gifts of technology is none other than smartphones.
From online ticket bookings to net banking the smartphones have proved their importance in every facet of our life. The smartphone can be seen as a whole comprehensive unit that is made of various parts and elements. Of all its parts the battery is the main and crucial component of a smartphone. Without a battery, a smartphone will cease to function properly and effectively. Therefore, it is of utmost importance that we take proper care of the smartphone’s battery. It is often the case that our carelessness results in the diminishing battery life of the smartphone battery that usually takes place during the charging process. Let us have a look at the various dos and don’ts of battery charging that will allow you to take proper care of your smartphone’s battery thereby enabling you to maintain the mobile battery’s original capacity.
- Charge fully before using– To maintain your mobile battery’s original capacity you must ensure that you plug off your phone from charging after it gets fully charged. Plugging off your phone from charging before it reaches the threshold decreases the battery life of the smartphone. Such an act often puts pressure on the battery that decreases its energy density thereby affecting the functionality and performance of your phone. Therefore, you must always allow your phone battery to charge fully before you start using it again.
- Always maintain the recommended battery level of your phone– To ensure that the smartphone’s battery is not put under immense pleasure then you must always maintain your battery level at the recommended level that is between 40% to 80%. Using your phone below 40% puts the phone battery under pressure that results in malfunctioning.
- Unplug your phone once it is fully charged– While keeping your battery percentage at 100% does not prove to be fatal, however it does lay some stress on the battery that impacts the mobile battery’s original capacity. Once your phone gets fully charged that it reaches 100 % you must unplug it.
- Do not overcharge your phone– Overcharging the phone puts the phone’s battery under immense pressure that directly affects its chemical composition. Overcharging shortens the battery life which in turn affects the functioning of your smartphone. Therefore, you must never overcharge your phone’s battery.
- Do not let your phone battery drain down to zero level- One of the major mistakes that affect our phone’s battery is allowing it to drain down to zero levels. These days the smartphones come with lithium-ion batteries that do not feature memory effects as compared to the older nickel batteries. This implies that if you allow draining your phone’s battery to zero it will diminish the lifespan of the battery. These days the smartphones come with a high battery capacity such as a 5000 mAh mobile battery that provides longer working hours to the users. Draining your battery to zero levels will affect its energy density.
- Avoid frequent charging– To maintain the lifespan of your 5000 mAh mobile battery you must avoid frequent charging of your phone. Constantly changing your phone can drastically decrease your battery’s lifespan.
Smartphones have become an integral part of our everyday life. Therefore, to ensure the longevity of its life we must take proper care of the phone’s battery which is the crucial part of any phone. By following the above-mentioned dos and don’ts you can protect your phone’s battery from damage.